Automatic Under Vehicle Inspection System
If you aren’t inspecting the undercarriage of vehicles automatically – why bother? A growing number of experienced security professionals across the globe have taken this position with regards to vehicle inspections. These same professionals were among the first to embrace the benefits of artificial and or augmented intelligence as a means to overcome the inherent challenges of manual vehicle inspection. Gatekeeper’s development and application of AI to the world of under vehicle inspection has been a breakthrough for the security industry worldwide, eliminating challenges associated with manual inspection, such as:
- Providing a comprehensive search of a vehicle’s undercarriage in an efficient and timely manner.
- Personnel conducting a search with little if any knowledge of the mechanical layout of a vehicle undercarriage.
- The ability of guards to concentrate and conduct comprehensive searches for many hours at a time in varying work environments.
How Does Gatekeeper’s Automatic Under Vehicle Inspection System (AUVIS) Technology Work?
Gatekeeper’s patented Automatic Under Vehicle Inspection System (AUVIS) technology rapidly scans a vehicle’s undercarriage and automatically:
- Identifies the vehicle’s make and model
- Detects any foreign objects or modifications
- Highlights these changes
- Establishes the vehicle’s “digital fingerprint”
- Alerts personnel of any threats – all in a matter of seconds
- High and secure throughput
To learn more about AUVIS technology, select an application below:
For checkpoints and installations where roads cannot be dug up or situations where mobility is required and checkpoints need to be moved, the GKR-1011 AUVIS is the ideal mobile solution for automatic under vehicle inspection.
For permanent, non-intrusive installations at military checkpoints, government buildings, border crossings, and a host of other applications, the GKR-2011 AUVIS is the ideal solution for automatic identification of modifications to a vehicle’s undercarriage.