GETP design and implementation of a Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) system is to help maintain good indoor air quality through adequate ventilation with filtration and provide thermal comfort. HVAC systems are among the largest energy consumers in any premise.
The choice and design of the HVAC system makes the difference in any living and working environment. This is why we strive to design quality systems that are cost-competitive while successfully providing an appropriate quality air, lower energy costs, and easier maintenance.
HVAC System Makes The Difference
- • Boilers (steam and water)
- • Floor heating
- • Trench heaters and radiators
- • Stainless steel chimneys
- • Ventilation and air filtration
- • Smoke ventilation and management
- • Chilled water systems (Air cooled / Water
- cooled/ Chilled beams / District cooling)
- • Central DX / VRV systems
- • Variable air volume
- • Venturi type variable air-flow controllers
- • Ducting and insulation
- • Grilles and dampers