Partial Discharge, Thermography & Condition monitoring services of Electrical Substation
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Maintenance of Transformers, Motors and Switchgears
- Supply, Laying and Termination of Power Cables & FO cables
- Cable Fault Identification, Jointing and Testing Services
- Partial Discharge, Thermography & Condition monitoring services of Electrical Substation
- Supply, Installation & Maintenance of Substation Equipment, UPS & Generator Systems Supply
- Installation of Streetlights, High masts, Earthing & Lighting protection
- Transformer Oil filtration & Regeneration work
- Maintenance of Substation Equipment, UPS & Generator systems\Supply
Partial discharges (PD) are evidence of a degrading insulation system, which could lead to very costly repairs and can predictively lead to an electrical breakdown of high voltage apparatus. The phenomenon is of great practical interest in the electric power industry, as the presence and magnitude of PD are important criteria to measure for the early detection of degrading insulation quality and the assessment of manufactured, installed, or repaired product quality. One of the most difficult task is interpreting the PD data and determining the time an insulation system may remain in service before damaging and costly failure can occur. GETP is providing the above services with the equipment’s EA Ultra TEV Plus 2 , IPEC PD-SG1,NDB XDB11-. We are specialized in executing Partial Discharge Test for all type of equipment’s and providing fully professional and high-end quality services. Thermography is a non-destructive test method that may be used to detect poor connections, unbalanced loads, deteriorated insulation, or other potential problems in energized electrical components.
These problems may lead to excess power use, increased maintenance costs, or catastrophic equipment failure resulting in unscheduled service interruptions, equipment damage, or other problems. Businesses with high electrical demands should have a Thermographic scan performed at least annually on critical systems, such as Air Circuit Breaker, Power Control Centre, Switchgears, and transformers. We are specialized in conducting Thermography on all type of electrical equipment’s and providing fully professional and high-end quality services.