Supply, Installation, Testing & Maintenance of LV & HV Switchgears
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Maintenance of LV & HV Switchgears
- Testing, Commissioning & Condition Monitoring Services of Electrical Substation
- Transformer, OLTC Testing, Oil Leak Rectification, Oil filtration & Regeneration Work
- Electrical LV/HV Motor Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Maintenance & Overhauling Work
- Supply, Laying and Termination of Power Cables & FO cables
- Cable Fault Identification, Jointing and Testing Services
- Supply, Installation & Maintenance of Substation Equipment, UPS & Generator Systems
- Installation of Streetlights, High masts, Earthing & Lighting protection
When searching for a reliable company in Qatar providing Supply, Installation, Testing & Maintenance of LV & HV Switchgears for All MEP, Power Plants, Oil & Gas Disciplines, GETP will be the right choice for all your needs.
Switchgear maintenance, testing, and regular inspections are important safety measures. Some parts are said to require no additional care but should be inspected periodically to ensure proper functionality. The development of a preventive care plan is your first step toward dependable operation.
Protection Relays, CTs, VTs etc. and of course at the end – enclosures (indoor or outdoor type). The frequency of inspection and maintenance of switchgear should be 3-6 months when new equipment is installed and 1-2 years for existing equipment.
Inspect for physical damage, cracked insulation, broken leads, tightness of connections, defective wiring, and overall general condition. Verify that primary and secondary fuse or circuit breaker ratings match drawings. Verify correct functioning of draw out disconnecting and grounding contacts and interlocks.